Now, to be completely honest, this is seemingly a very modest estimate. I told it how old I am, what I make now, that I won't retire until I'm 70 (!), and that I want to live on less than what I'm making right now. And they still managed to come up with almost TWO MILLION DOLLARS!
I'm going to be honest with you. I hate the stock market. I don't like the idea of risking my money to the whims of a failed key stroke (looking at you Stock Guy who "accidentally" keyed Billion instead of Million). But with inflation, I'll never be able to put this kind of money ($3580.61 per month) away unless I get in there soon.
So, my advice to you: ING yourself. Do it today. The sooner you start saving, the better off you'll be. And the less likely it is that you'll have to rely on your children to support you financially.

No comments:
Post a Comment